The Story of Calvin's Dad
Immortalizing the memory of his father.
Our mission and our duty.
Help us keep these heroes alive.
WHAT WE DO
The Dear Calvin Project aims to immortalize the memory of our fallen American heroes by making video tribute testimonials to honor and preserve the stories of those men/women. We interview their former colleagues to find out who the real person was, what they were like, and put those together in a short film to honor and preserve the memories of those who gave it all.
The Honor Gun Club is proud to offer several instructional courses for individuals of all skill levels. Click on the class name below for additional information, price, and schedule. Dates and times are subject to change.
Children below the age 10 are not allowed. All minors must attend while being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign all documents and stay with them at all times.
- Any weapon should be treated as if it is loaded at all times
- If you remove a gun from a holster, keep it pointed at the backstop at all times
- If you are not ready to fire, keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard
- Be attentive and careful all the time
- If you see a dangerous situation, report it to a range instructor directly
- Never use drugs or alcohol before or during your stay on the range
- All of your weapons must be discharged and safely encased before leaving the shooting tray.
Give one to Friends, family, or even yourself